Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 9, 2023

yesterday

I don't know what to write about, so I am writing about yesterday.

I had two classes in the morning yesterday. Reading and German. I chose German because one of my friends speaks German. I was pretty motivated at first, but I am bad at German and I don't like it now. someone tell me tips for German please.

after finishing the classes, I went for part time job. I am working as a barista at Akasaka. it's not far from here, so sometimes i see someone from university. i bet it is awkward, but talk to me when you see me. i will make drink for you.

i've been working so hard and i am lacking of sleep lately. i'm going to sleep early today. bye.