Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Police motorcycles (白バイ)


So last Sunday, I went riding with buddy again. This time went somewhere in Kanagawa. Probably near Enoshima. While my way there, my buddy and I were speeding again. (Yes again, Some of you might think “Hey Koki you’re gonna get yourself hurt!”, Well I can’t help it, I’m addicted to speeding :) ).  Then suddenly A POLICE MOTORCLCLE CAME FROM OUR BLIND SPOT with the red lights lighting up!!! I got frighted as hell and I stepped on the brake REAL HARD and slowed down as fast as I can. We were lucky that the cop was nice enough to just warn us.