Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 22, 2023

No caffeine week feedback

    I did this no-caffeine-week challenge last week so I think I will write a feedback here. The first and second day was terrible, I had no energy to do anything.  My concentration is bad, my motivation is low, I even fell asleep during class. However, the third day and forth it got much better. I was not energetic as I used to be but I am better at focus on one particular object (maybe it’s because I had no spare energy for that lol). 
 This was an interesting thing to do once in a while for sure but I’d like not to, at least for 10 years. It is good to try something out of your daily routine though.

No comments: