Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

the lost thing

Okay, I was going to write a looong paragraph on "The Thing", but right now I can barely keep my eyes open since I haven't slept a wink last night, so I'll just post very briefly.
To tell the truth, I really didn't get what this video is trying to say. This is hard.. so maybe "the lost thing" is a thing that we used to use, but now new stuff has come out so everyone is forgetting about it. And since nobody cares about it anymore, "the lost thing" became invisible to the people.
I don't know how to explain, but anyways, I'm glad that in the end "the lost thing" was able to find it's home and the place where it belongs.

Oh, tomorrow night my IE class is going to Fridays! yaayyyy.
good night everyone!

ps how are you guys doing with your book reports?