Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

No title

Well,,,,,,,, I forgot to post in to this blog for a loooong time!haha

I've gotta pace up my posting pace in order to get the grade!!
I'm going to post about the Otaku thing and the Genpatu-kun thing maybe tommorow.

For today, I'm just going to post in about what I thought about recently.

I'm having alot of fun every day through the IEclass and having a satisfying school-life now,
but contrast to the members in the IEclass, I feel that my English ability is totally low.

This doesn't mean that I'm very sad and it doesn't mean that I'm so depressed through the experince, but I'm very happy for that.

In my highschool,I'm sorry to say this, but there wasn't anyone who will be my English rival.
But ever since I came to Aoyama univ., I felt that my English wasn't good at all through meeting the class member of IE3.

I have to work hard to catch up with these guys and that I hope that this emotion makes my English ability improve.

So, my wish to you guys is that, don't change!

Well, I also think that these guys aren't stupid at all to become lazy at the same time; opposite to me really!

So, see you tommorow!


PS

There is an outrageous rumor saying that I'm gay, but Jun Kikuchi is totally STRAIGHT!!