Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Oktapodi Mermaid

Hi everyone! I went back to Shizuoka during GW, but I wasn't feeling well most of the time... I'll have fun next time. Maybe during summer vacation.
The piece of paper that I wrote about on the two stories disappeared. I don't remember that much, but I think I liked the Oktapodi story more because the ending of the Mermaid was too sad... I hope the boy didn't die. Oktapodi didn't have a happy ending and the story will never end. I think the story will keep on going forever.