Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oktapodi

Hey, I guess the holidays are over and the long school days starts from tomorrow again...
As Yuri said, its mothers day today :) yay. I gave my mum some flowers! I hope she likes them! I am very sorry that I am late on the Oktapodi report. This animation was so cute!

Characters
Two octopuses, orange and pink ,and a fisherman
Relationship
I thought that they were a mother and a child. The pink one seemed more mature and calm so I thought that it was the mother and the orange one seemed smaller and immature by the expression on its face so I thought that it was her son.
Situation
They want to live happy in the tank, but they get disturbed when the pink one gets caught by the human. The orange one tries to avoid his mother being chopped.
Setting
Somewhere hot. Somewhere around the sea. At first, I thought that the setting was in the sea. It felt very calm and peaceful but then I was surprised by how the setting suddenly changed to the reality where it is very dangerous. In this story, the human wasdescribed as a very cruel creature.
Ending
Although the orange one helped out the pink one by jumping out of the tank and by getting onto the fishermans car, at the end, they try to make us feel as its a happyending. However, the orange one gets caught by the seagull and the whole process starts again. I think that this story would never have a happyending because they will keep on facing troubles as they get caught by something one after another.