Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Perspectives on Octapodi

This is my second time writing about Oktapodi, but I just got the urge to write this.
So, as I was reading some of your entries about Oktapodi, I realized that some of you described the octopuses colors in different ways.
Some of you described the male octopus to be orange or yellow, and the female octopus to be purple or pink. This was interesting to me because it made me feel that not everyone has the same perspective of things. It doesn't just go for how things look like. Almost everyone felt something different from each story and the theme differs from everyone's perspectives.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing though. As a matter of fact, it helps me see things from different perspectives and this should be helpful in my future career.