Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

tsunami

I think I'm the last person to talk about tsunami. I didn't have enough time to post here. Anyway, I think Hamaguchi was an amazing person because it seems almost impossible to save all of the people but he has done it. I think the most important thing during the tsunami was to have affection toward people. Hamaguchi's affection made him to have a quick decision to set fire to the rice, and at the last of the story he let people to live in his house. After the earthquake on March 11th, the place where I live got so much damage, but people were helping each other. Even there were some people who came from other districts to help the reconstruction. To overcome big problems such as earthquake or tsunami, I think we need to have will to help other people.