Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Binta and the Graet Idea

I watched the movie "Binta and the Graet Idea". Binta could go to school and learned lots of things and enjoyed her school life with her friends. Soda, Binta's cousin, wanted to go to school but could not go to there because her father had an idea that it is not necessary for girls to go to shcool.
However, school children presented a play that shows girls also have right to go to school and learn things. He watched this play and finally allowed Soda to go to school.

 After I watched this movie, I thought why I was not grateful that I could study what I want to study. That is English.  Sometimes, I dont want to study, or I want to sleep or play with friends for a long time. But it was wrong. I am about to forget that I have a dream and studied hard in high school time. I want to appriciate my environment and studied in my original way.