Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

About my next book report


I am wondering what book should I be working on in my next book report, but I am thinking of picking a book that I have at my house.  There are three books: Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, The Joy Luck Club.  Although I have these books, I have never read any, because they were all challenging books.  I thought that Jane Eyre is a love story, and it's a good book to write about.  Then I realized that I had read about Amy Tan, the author of The Joy Luck Club, in my reading class and I am interested in her right now.  Pride and Prejudice is a famous book and I hear that it's a really good book.  So I am really wondering which book should I use for my second book report.  What do you think?