Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LOVE MORNING MUSUME! LOVE REINA!

















Today after school, I went to Budokan to see the concert of Morning Musume!
Reina Tanaka member from 10 years ago, graduated in this concert.

The performances were exclusive!
Morning Musume never lip-sync, they sing and dance hard at the same time.
I danced along during the concert, it was so fun!

Although it was Reina's graduation she was so bright, I didn't feel sad.
She has wonderful personality and I love her so much.

Many people still have image of LOVE machine, but they changed!
I really recommend everyone to see the new Morning Musume!
















One Two Three 50th single of Morning Musume sold 100 thousand CD's last year!
I remembered the entire dance!
My favorite member is the girl Haruka Kudo wearing Orange. She is so cute!