Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Part time job

Good morning.
Yesterday was the very first day of working for me. My high school didn't allow students to work, so I had never worked before in my whole life.
What I had to do was to wash dishes and ask for order.
However, I got so nervous when I had to ask for order that I got confused what to ask. Also, since the store is popular, too many people came that I couldn't catch up washing dishes for hondreds of people.
I have to work from 6:30 in the morning today again, so I better get ready to go now.
I'll try my best~