Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Next book report and Comment to 佐藤愛奈

The next book I am planning to read is To Kill a Mockingbird.  I don't know the story but I heard that the movie is very attractive, and my friends recommends it.
This book is maybe too difficult for me, but now I don't have other ideas so I would like to challenge this book.

Comment to Mana
If I were you, I will choose The Joy Luck Club because I'm in the same reading class as you so the class learned about the stories author, Amy Tan.  You might choose a different book but if you choose The Joy Luck Club, please tell it to me!