Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Comment to Kevin

I agree to you.
Having a lot of friends is a good thing, but it is impossible to have deep relationships with all of them. I want to make real friends I can hang out with for the whole life and I thought high school has a better environment to make those friends. However I'm really enjoying my life in university!
I really love the IE members. I always feel relieved when I see them. So maybe I'm starting to find the real friends at university too!
By the way let's go to a picnic again! lol