Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 16, 2015

A special day

I went to my junior high and high school's gymnastic festival the other day.

My school is rather big compared to ordinary schools in Japan and there are a lot of trees and is rich in nature.

This year, we had the privilege of a gymnastic team perform from other country.
Their performance was professional and beautiful.
To me, this annual festival is important not because watching the students perform is fun, but because I can meet my friends while taking a walk on campus.

However, this year I couldn't find my friends to talk to, so I was a little sad, and decided to leave school a lot earlier than other people did. It was still noon.

I walked down to the gate, saying good bye to the guard and left. When walking down the street about 100m off the gate however, I found a very familiar guy walking from the other side. He was one of my best friends. I started talking, tellimg him I was only heading to a convenient store to get Lunch, and started walking in the opposite direction with him as if nothing happened.

We talked a lot until the whole festival was over. The performance of the team from other country was held in the afternoon.
And met a lot of friends and went to a restaurant for dinner with friends.
This day is special, but meeting this guy on the way home made the day even more special.