Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

On Saturday

On Saturday, I went to Mitaka to see my friend at her school festival. I met up other friend at the station and took a bus to the university. I was happy because it was fine weather and I hadn’t seen them for 4 months.

The university had beautiful lawn. My friend told me she sometimes took a nap on the grass and I thought it’s great. Going to school in Shibuya is pretty good because it’s so convenient but a school located in suburbs is good as well. It’s quiet and comfortable.

The friend is a member of a glee club, so we listened to her singing. They sang without any musical instruments. That must be difficult but the songs were all very nice. We enjoyed it a lot.

After we left school, we went to Kichijoji and had dinner. The friend couldn’t join us because she still had a job for the club. We had pizza and it was so delicious. I hope we all three can go together next time.