Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 9, 2016

GO CAVS GO!

Hello everyone!!
Are any of you interested in basketball?
I used to play basketball and I love watching it too. I know you have heard of NBA right?
Well, my favorite team Cleveland Cavaliers(my favorite player LeBron James belongs to this team) won 8 games in a row in the playoffs!!!
They went to the finals last year but they lost against the Golden State Warriors(my dads favorite team).
I hope they win this year.
I really want to talk with you who are interested in NBA!
Tel me who your favorite player or team is!!