Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Golden Week!

Today is second day into lovely Golden week everyone had been longing for. I hope everyone is enjoying the week off.

My Golden week is sacrificed for the ponies and burning under the sun but it's difinitely worth it! We had a terrible weather this morning and I wished I could stay in bed but luckly it cleared up by nine and it was boiling hot! Lots of on my favourite horse, and after I left the stables I and my friend went to 31 for ice cream which we totally deserved!
 Now I'm back in Yokohama and enjoying my late lunch. :)