Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 6, 2011

golden week

i have no 3rd and 4th period today, but i have 5th period...
so im really bored right now, and i decided to post about my GW

i went back to my hometown, which is a city called hamamatsu in shizuoka
i really didnt wanna come back and wish i could have stayed longer ;(

had a great time with my family, and i also had a blast with my friends in hamamatsu!!

wish someone would do the laundry and cook nice meals for me, housework is so annoying when you have lots of other stuff to do like your homework or when you're simply just tired

now that im back in hashimoto (this is where i live right now), its back to the live-by-yourself days and im already feeling like i need my mom prepare the meals!!

okay, im gonna finish what i have to do before 5th period, i dont feel like doing my homework at home tonight...

by the way im still reading my first book for the book report, is anyone done with theirs??