Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 2, 2015

A dream while sleeping

Usually I don't have dreams while sleeping, but had a terrible one this morning.
My father had passed away in a car crash, and me and other family members and my friends were talking about it over dinner.
while listening to their talk I felt tears started shedding from my eyes so, I stood up, left the dinner table and went upstairs.
I was so regretful not having done much to my father despite what big thing he had done to me. And also thought of life starting from now.
Just seconds before I opened my eyes I recognized it was a dream.
It's actually a bit embarrassing to post something like this but I will surely keep the dream in mind and will never forget how I felt in the dream.