Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, October 12, 2015

About my high school

I'm going to talk about my high school. I graduated from Showa high school, which is located in Akishima city.  The school buildiing was rebuilt last year.

this is a photo from new school buildiing

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

     My high school has no school uniform. Students can wear casual clothing to go school. But some rules are very strict. For example, students are not allowed to dye their hair and to wear necklace or earring. In addition, teachers are very strict with punctuality. If a student is late for school, all teachers gather and ask the student the reason ( I heard this episode from my friend, I have never been late for school. ). All of the students feared to attend the terrible meeting, so we tried to be in time. But I think it is not good way to keep students punctual.
     Moreover, the curriculum was very hard. (Especially, math and English) There were a lot of assignments. I had to study every day. But thanks to these assignments, I make it a rule to study every night now. In 3rd year, the teachter who was in charge of my class forced us to study 10 hours in order to pass entrance exams of universities. It seemed impossible, so I disliked the teachers and the school.
     My high school days were bad rather than good because of these rules and assignments. However, I'm very happy now because I like Aoyama Gakuin Unversity (AGU is my first-choice college).