Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

About novel prize


Hi!

 

Do you know who won the novel prize this year?

One of this year’s novel prize -winner is from Yamanashi prefecture, it is my local!

His name is Satoshi Omura.

He has been studied about microbe to save people who are suffered from tropical disease. He succeeded in inventing a new medicine for tropical disease, and saved a lot of people.

He loves his local, and he built his museum and he discovered a hot spring to heal fatigue for local people. The area where he was born is called Nirasaki city. It takes about 15 minutes to go by train from Ko-fu city. Nirasaki city is very beautiful city, and actually I have lived in Nirasaki city for 2 years. It was so happy life. My neighbor was kind and the water was very cold and delicious. I can understand the reason why he loves his local so much.

I am very proud of him. I am so happy to hear the news about him.

I want him to live longer, and I want that he saves more people who suffer tropical disease.




 

No comments: