Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 7, 2018

Longer Golden Week!!

How was everybody's golden week?
As I said earlier in the week, I had club activities most of the time. However, since we had an extra day off thanks to the bombing alert, I had some time to enjoy my holiday. 

Today was my first time to go to my part time job. My working hour was from 13:00~17:00, but I accidentally went to my place at 11:00 am. I was told to come back at 13:00, so I went to the Snoopy Museum in Roppongi!! My favorite character is Snoopy, and I have long wanted to go to go there!! Though is was little pricy to go into the museum, it's worth going and see the history of Peanuts. I bought few goods and I want to use it soon! 
It was a very busy day for me but I enjoyed it a lot. :)