Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 7, 2018

My food allergy almost killed me yesterday

I have so much food allergies since I was a baby.
Sesami oil, almost every single nuts.....
Yesterday I went to eat curry near the school. It had nuts(maybe peanuts?) in it and I didn't realize it until I almost finish eating it. As I know that I have an allergy, I always bring my medicine with me and I had it right away. During my way home I threw up two times (sorry that its disgusting for people reading this) and I wasn't able to talk normally cause my food passage got swollen. It was the serious fit I've ever experienced in my life so I thought I would die. Luckily it was no school today so I was able to take a great amount of rest.
If you have a friend that have a food allergy, it may be a quite serious one, so don't treat the matter lightly please! :)