Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 1, 2019

Baby sitting

On Saturday I took care of my high school teacher's son after my Korean class, because he had some work to do. His son is 4 years old and I've known him since he was born because the teacher taught me since I was Grade 6. I brought him to a shopping mall, where there was some place for small kids to play. However, it was Saturday, obviously, it was full of people there. I decided to bring him to a place called Toshiba science museum, which was right next to the shopping mall. The museum was not so big, but was intended for small kids like him, so he was enjoying the place. I did baby sitting for him several times in the past, but this time, I think it was the most tiring one, and I dont know why. But it was very fun as usual because I love kids😀😀😀😀

No comments: