Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Before going home

I live in the student dormitory when I was in high school. And we can go back home every two weeks a month. What I have realized is that before going back home I can't really focus on study or prepare for exams because nothing really matters compared to the joys of going back home lol  Which is my status right now. I went to Big Camra and Uniqlo to buy something for my family yesterday after our French final test was done. Although I really need to study for other classes.

No comments: