Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Walking

Since high school, I really like walking to many places. By walking a long distance, there are many benefits. You get to save the money being used by public transportation, and walking can keep your body healthy or make it stronger. I think the most beneficial thing is that when you walk around a place for the first time, you get to find many new things.
I recently found out that four stations by Yamanote line and Tokyo Metro is not that difficult to walk. Shin okubo -> Shinjuku -> Yoyogi -> Harajuku -> Meiji Jingu is the route which I walked, and it was so fun finding the way just by the map on my phone. I also walked from our university to Ebisu station, and it took about 25 minutes. I got to find many fun shops and cafes on the way.
I really recommend to try walking for a long distance if you have time. However, I won't recommend it if the weather becomes too hot and humid, so the weather these days are really good!

No comments: