Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 1, 2019

brother

My younger brother who is in high school is skinny for his height, probably because he is a picky eater and he eats shin ramen almost everyday. Recently he started drinking milk every morning telling me that he wanted to grow taller. But I saw on tv that milk doesn’t help you grow taller. Do you know any food or ways that help you become taller?

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm not sure when or where, but I think that I've heard that if you have someone pull your legs everyday that you'd actually grow by like a centimeter :)->--<

Ayumi said...

I don't think that's true😂

Narumi Koike said...

Really?? Maybe I should pull my brother’s leg then😂1cm is a pretty big deal when it comes to height