Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Goblin 도깨비

Yesterday, I finished watching a Korean drama called 도깨비 (トッケビ), which means 'Goblin' in English and '鬼' in Japanese. It is a story based on a Korean mythology and is also a combination of historical and present life.
I watched it until the 7th episode, before entering the university, and restarted in the last few weeks.
It had 16 episodes in total, and the last few episodes were too unexpected. The beginning is a little difficult to understand, but as I watch the drama, it became more interesting. I think one of the best parts was that as the story continues, viewers get to know that all of the minor event were all related to each other.


I really liked all the characters, the osts, and the story.
The drama was just so good and I reeeaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy recommend it to all of you!👹👧💀👩👦
Image result for goblin drama

6 comments:

Yuka Azuma said...

I was interested in this drama, but now that you recommend it, I will definitely see it!

Ayumi said...

I think I watched 6 or so episodes of Goblin a few years ago. I tried to finish it, but k-dramas are too long that I can't finish most of them...😅

Mai Hirano said...

We really have to talk about this ASAP !!!

Narumi Koike said...

I think I’m going to watch this just to see lee dongwook 😂

Saaya said...

Yuka, Yes! it was one of the best korean dramas I watched until now! I recommend you to watch it during summer vacation, or whenever you have lots of time, because you feel like you want to watch the next episode ASAP!!

Ayumi, Actually I stopped watching at 7 because it wasnt that interesting at that point, but I realized that it gets super fun after around episode 7 or 8!

Mai, Definitely! I'M IN LOVE WITH KIM SHIN, JI EUNTAK, KIM WOOBIN, SUNNY, AND DOKHWA

Naruchan, He was perfect especially in the last few episodes. He was cool, cute, funny, and everything, that I couldnt believe he was the 死神 笑

Kim.Fu said...

I'm thinking about watching it during summer vacation !!
I like Kim Goon (female main character) a lot ~Have you seen another one called Cheese in the trap, It's really good too!