Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 8, 2019

What do you think?

I’m thinking of dyeing my hair again, but I don’t know what color I want. I can’t make it too bright because of my part time job. I’m thinking of maybe a bit blueish, but at the same time I’m worried it would go off soon. If anyone has any ideas let me know!

2 comments:

Kim.Fu said...

If you dye a blue color it will drop out and turn into a yellow color.
But think of that every color turn into yellow color lol
So why not just try the color you want?
you can do it in vacation time when you do not have part-time jobs!💕

Saaya said...

I tried dyeing my hair dark blue after doing the hair bleach.
It first turned out nice, but the it became blonde each day, and the barber told me to go again after about 2 weeks so that the blue will stay longer on my hair. However, it became troublesome for me and I'm just leaving as it is right now. If you can go twice, I think it will turn into a nice color!!