Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Black or White

We watched "Black or White" , Michael Jacjson's pv.
I watched it for the first time.

I think he would like to appeal that there is no difference whether people are white or not.
Additionally, he would like to say people should not discriminate by the race of people.

I was so astonished by the news of his death.
I thought he was crazy before, but I heard some news about him on TV, I feel bad about it.
I hope he has a good time and enjoy music in the heaven.