Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Manner posters

I knew the existance of manner posters that serve the nine lines of the Tokyo Metro subway system by Bunpei Yorifuji for the first time at the last IE class. I honestly have never seen them before!! Then, I searched the manner posters in google and I found many posters. I'll show you some!!
I've not seen the person like this yet(^^;)

I love it(^o^)/

Both pictures are too funny!! \(>v<)/ I like the pictures Yorifuji drew and the way of painting! It's very simple and easy to understand! Also I like his way of reminder! The word "let's" doesn't make us think it is our duty and I feel it has a lot of warmth - like you can do it!

I think these social reminder is necessary for us because actually there are many people noticed they had caused some people trouble, thanks to these pictures. Even if these pictres are there, some people might not correct their wrong. However I'm sure these pictures help many people!

It should be continued in the future!

See you !!