Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson

I think this is my first time to watch his music video. Before I watch this video, I consider him eccentric person by his gossip about sexual abuse to children and cosmetic surgery. But, this Video drove away my wrong impression because he was so cool. Now, I can understand why many people like him. I think this video describes that skin color doesn't decide who you are and the message is to overcome the difference of our sense of values. I interpret the message from

the scenes that many different people including native American were dancing with Michael Jackson. It is very impressive and I realized that he is really an excellent man. By the way, Do you know why his skin color became white? Most Japanese Media reported that he wanted to be white or he gave up being black. Neither of these report is true. The fact is he was sick called Vitiligo. It causes the loss of producing pigment in your skin. So, the reason he wore mask and sunglasses is to protect his skin from ultraviolet rays. I think it is shameful that the Media reported about it humorously and I am so sorry for him. May he rest in Peace!