Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

twitter and poster

I think twitter is different from other social networking service like mixi and my space. the most unique point is the way to communicate with other users. I just contribute my trivial muttering like " I want to eat sushi " or " I'm tired because I was up all night" and other user who notices my comment, replies to me. I think it is easy and plain communication style. But, I don't want to join twitter because it's troublesome for me to contribute my muttering intentionally.I think it's a waste of time to do such a it's a waste of time to do such a thing while I think it will be fun to see other muttering. I found the Japanese version and I may join it if I the Japanese version and I may join it if I feel like it.




I'm surprised Dr. Armstrong told us that the poster which reminds us manner in subway stations in Tokyo is very beautiful and well-designed because I' ve never thought it's beautiful every time I see the poster. Actually, my friends were laughing about the sentence like " let's do it home" and the expressionless face drawn in the poster. Honestly, It was funny for me, too. But, I realized I was wrong after reading the articles distributed in class. In fact, the poster is more attractive than other posters because of the simple colors and composition. That's why we could notice the poster. But, I think it is difficult whether people follow the message, especially in rush hour. people tend to act egocentrically in this time because they are tired because of jam-packed train. Of course, whereas there are few old people or the handicapped, sometimes, they were there by chance. How many people could do something for them in rush hour? I have rarely seen such a person. What is the best plan to solve the problem?