Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

twitter?

I was absent last class because of this.


From the top of Mt.Akadake(2,899m)
What a mountain... I'd say Mt.Fuji is the national symbol of Japan! But I dare say this picture is rubbish. The real one is millions times more beautiful than this picture.


I like this new dark backscreen of this blog. It's much easier to read:)

Is this week's topic of this blog "Twitter"? Well, I googled it and read some gidelines, but it looks tiresome to do for me...don't know, maybe it's fun once I started but it just doesn't attract me for now.