Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twitter: What are you doing?

I have never taken part in twitter and also I've never participated in mixi;; because it is very hard for me to write own journal and I don't like to check my friend's one - I feel I sneak a look at someone's private, or I hardly use my cell-phone every day and I haven't done packet discount since I bought my cell-phone for the first time!!(I know it is available by PC, but it takes a lot of time.) I always use it only to send e-mail or call someone. Of course my friends are all surprised after I talk about that. Dr. Armstrong also have never taken part in Twitter or mixi. That amazed me, but he said that he is always read a lot of books, so I think he feels the things like twitter is waste of time. He loves to read some books but he doesn't like that he can't gain any knowledge, I think. Am I wrong, Dr Armstrong?

Although I've never used twitter at the individual level, I think it is very good tool to share personal life with others because you can talk with everyone every time and everywhere. It is filled with fun, I think. However, I think there are some bad points to use twitter, for instance, we become to be the people who seldom talke with our family and tha bond with them will be thinner and weaker. It is very horrible and we somehow try to pretend this.

Anyway, I won't participate in twitter forever!!