Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paparazzi

Omg! This blog's background changed! Cool!

Reflecting on tegoyuri's blog, I believe paparazzi are a tough job. Even though they are actually destroying celebrity's privacy, they can't just scamp their job because we are able to get celebrity's information due to their effort.lol I know that in Hollywood, paparazzi are just rude! and outrageous manner! But what if there weren't any paparazzi? We won't be able to know any of the interesting news about talents, which I believe most of the people have seen at least once on TV or Internet sites or magazines.

Oh! One thing I was surprised today was that we discussed about "Twitter" in different class :) It was in Ibunka communication class. When I heard the word Twitter in that class, I was proud of myself that "I know Twitter"!lol Thanks to Dr. Armstrong!