Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 22, 2009

How green R U?

To protect the environment is very important for the earth, (we know, of course). What I often do for the environment is saving on electricity because it can also save my electric bill!! And as well as electricity, I also try to save on water. On the other day, I got an assignment at a Aoyama Standard class. The professor told us to examine the budget of water we use per a day and hand in a report. As he said, I examined my budget and thought "I use toooooooo much water!!!". The reason came from the budget in bathroom.
I live in a dormitory now and each room has a bathroom with a toilet, so I always take a shower only without taking a bath. However, despite this, I use too much water. I think it's because the faucet (the device thet controls the flow of water from a pipe) is divided into two parts- cold water and hot water. Because it is hard for me to adjust the temperature of the water, I often let water flowing witout stopping it. That causes me to use more water than general.
Thus I noticed I use water so much and I thought I have to care about it. Therefore I started saving water recentry. Of caurse about electricity, I have saved on it for a long time and I will have saved as well forever as my mother told me to do so.

Noticing if we use how much quantity on electricity, water, and so on is less easy and we have few chance to notice it, but we should notice and improve it somehow!!


See you later/~