Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

oktapodi

I was reading all of your post about Oktapodi, and I realised that there are many perspectives and it was really interesting.
Well, what I thought is this. First of all, I can see that the setting might be in Greece because this film was actually made there. There are two main characters. The yellow and the pink octopuses. The conflicts can be octopus vs human. Climax may be when the pink octopus helped the yellow one from the man. About the irony, I agree with Maya who wrote that "when you do something others do not like, it all comes back to you" and I really thought this is true. The symble is the octopus, and at last, the theme is that you cannot get two at once.
I thought this film was really interesting and cute.

Well, GW is over!! Most of the days during GW, I attended the football club as a manager and it was really tough!!!!!! Like you know yesterday was rainy and cold but we still had club, and today it was really hot and sunny and we also had club :( Working as a manager was hard than I thought. It's fun though. lol
How was your guys GW? Tell me about that ! See you tomorrow!