Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

About my childhood.



One of my favorite countries is the UK.

When I was little I lived in London for two years and a half because of my father`s business trip.

I was only at the age of three when I moved to London

I didn`t go to a Japanese school because my parents wanted me and my sister to go to a local school.

At first it was hard for me to get along with other students because there were no Japanese student except me. However little by little I started to enjoy my life there and being able to communicate using English.

 
In London,I loved the park, street, buildings.....everything! Everything was
so beautiful.
 
Although people usually say that the food is not so good, I liked it a lot.

Since I came back to Japan, I haven`t had the chance to visit there again.
I still sometimes contact with my friends who I met there, and really hope to see them again.

I will save money and definitely go to the UK and travel around!!!

 

No comments: