Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tokyo Disney Sea with one of my friends :)

              After finishing IE core classes yesterday, I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with one of my friends, Makoto. She was my classmate when I was a high school student. We have already visited Tokyo Disney Resort twice. When we were first-grade students, we went to Tokyo Disney Sea. When we were second-grade students, we went to Tokyo Disney Land. So, it was third visit.

              We always decide to hang out suddenly. In this case, we decided to go there last Wednesday because weather forecast around TDS turned into cloudy. We used the ticket called after-six passport. Using this passport, we can enter the park from 18 o’clock. This passport is about 2,500 yen cheaper that one-day passport. Yesterday, TDS is not crowded very much. Soon after entering the park, we can get fast-pass of Tower of Teller. We were finally able to ride 6 attractions, Journey to the Center of the Earth, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, The Magic Lamp Theater, Indiana Jones Adventure, StormRider and Tower of Teller. Fortunately, we were able to sit the very front seat when we rode Journey to the Center of the Earth, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, The Magic Lamp Theater, Indiana Jones Adventure and Tower of Teller. We were sooooooo happy!!!

              TDS is now in Halloween season. So, the park is decorated with Halloween ornaments. In addition, a lot of limited-time souvenir are sold. I bought a popcorn basket shaped Mr. Potatohead disguised as a Dracula. The basket is so cute :) What is more, we can move Mr. Potatohead’s mouth and eyebrows. In addition to the popcorn basket, I bought famous teddy bears called Daffy and Shelliemay. Halloween Daffy and Halloween Shelliemay wear special costume. I bought them for my mother too. My mother likes Disney and also likes Daffy and Shellimay. I hope it will be happy for my mother to receive them.

              When it comes to food we ate, firstly we ate “Ukiwa-man”. It looks like an air bladder and includes shrimps. Both Makoto and I like it. Secondly, we ate a spicy turkey leg. When we were first-grade students, it was for the first time to eat it. So, this time was for the second time. I never failed to eat it when I went to go TDL. The las one is Gyoza-dog. This Gyoza-dog was Halloween version.  
              Now, I’m planning to go to Tokyo Disney Land. When I go there, I want to enjoy TDL all day long. I want to ride more and more attraction than yesterday. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.