Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hometown

I think my hometown is Chofu, Tokyo. The reason why I am not sure where my hometown is, is because I’ve moved to many places in an early age. After I was born in Tokyo, I moved to Hong Kong, and then Kobe, Yokohama, America, and finally came back to Chofu, Tokyo. So, I think my hometown is Chofu. I think most people don’t know where Chofu is. It is close to Kichijoji and MitakaChofu is famous for soba and GegegenokitarouThere are many delicious sobaya in Chofu. Many famous people come to Chofu to eat soba too. 

Chofu is not a fashionable place, but it is very calm and people are friendly. It is true that there is nothing to do except to eat soba, but I think everyone should come to Chofu once and try soba.