Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Saying thank you.


Yesterday at the discussion in the IE Listening class, two of my group members, Naomi and Mayu introduced the TED talks called "Remember to say thank you"
 
As you see from the title, it says the importance of saying thank you to our friends and family.

I can say thank you to my friends naturally.
On the other hand, although I always feel a sense of gratitude especially to my mother and father, it is not easy to say it to them directly because it a little bit shy to do so.

However, at the same time, I know that even if I have the feeling of gratitude inside my heart, it would not  be thoroughly conveyed to them if I don`t say aloud.

 
This topic was very good for me to realize the necessity to express my gratitude obediently.

I want to thank you to my family for always supporting me a lot.
Have a nice weekends!

No comments: