Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 2, 2015

My Dream

When I entered college, I hadn’t decided my occupation yet. When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher because I liked children. I also wanted to be a drawer because I liked drawing. My dream changed a lot in my infant stage. However, as I entered middle school, I didn’t know what I want to do in my future. I couldn’t answer when my parents asked me what I want to become in the future. I thought a lot, but couldn’t find my answer. However, I have decided my dream now. I want to become a cabin attendant. The reason why I want to become a cabin attendant is because; I want to use my English skills in my job. Since I am a returnee student, I can speak English better than normal people. So I wanted to use my English skills in my job and improve a lot more. Also, I met many cabin attendants during my lifetime. Since I have been to many places with my family, I often took communications with the cabin attendants. They were always kind to customers and never showed their tiredness. They kept smiling during their works and treated us graciously. By looking many cabin attendants, I thought cabin attendant is not an easy work to do. However, I was fascinated with their work and thought I would like to become like them. I want to try my best to become a cabin attendant.

Do you guys have a dream??