Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, October 2, 2015

My hobby

 Hello, today, I would like to talk about my hobby. I have 2 hobbies. First hobby is to play sports. I have been playing baseball since I was 5 years old. Baseball is part of my life and I coach little kids every weekend. When you get older, there will be less chance to move your body, so I am glad that I could enjoy baseball and also get healthier.
 Second hobby is to watch T.V. My most relaxing time is when I sit on my couch and watch movies or T.V. programs. I like to watch commedy shows because I want to laugh a lot so that I can forget about all the bad things. I reccomend you guys to watch commedy shows whenever you felt bad.
 Thank you for reading!!