Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

busy busy busy busy........

Last Tuesday, our class had to hand in our book report and all of us had done it, but I think we still have many many things we should do.

After becoming second grade student, I think our assignment increased compared with thet of first grade. Although I feel I have improved my English skills and other things more and more since I go to University as second grade, I also feel I' m sooooo tired these days. "I have a lot of things to do now!!" said almost friends of mine recently. That's because except classes, we university students tend to do other things such as club activities, circles, part time jobs and getting qualifications. What's worse, the amount of time those things need is not decided in many cases. So we need to use our time in a good way. I am not good at spending time well. I have spent three hours being dazed once before. I didn't notice three hours had passed then. Since then, I came to check my watch frequently. Thus we have not got to underestimate TIME. We have the saying "Time flies like an arrow." That is most important thing in our life, I think. Our life is once and our life is ours. The ways to spend our time is depending on ourselves.

Live our life to the fullest!!

See you then!!