Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Environment in living alone

I stayed at my friend's house the other day.
She cooked very well and speedy because she lives alone, so she often cook.
She often serves her cooking up for me and my friends.
I was impressed that she cook delicious foods for us even in the morning.

I think that environment to live away from our parents is important and useful for us.
Parents do everything for us, so we usually do not do housework.
By living alone we can learn all kinds housework, such as cooking, cleaning, and so on.
Moreover, we can become tough and strong in new environment because we do not rely on our parents. we also appreciate parents.
We can grow up mentally, so environment to live alone is good, I think.