Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

hard weekend

Today I took the exam, EIKEN pre-1 grade at university. It was really difficult for me to solve! Because it contains lots of new vocaburalies which have difficult meanings even in Japanese.
I think.. I will falt ..agh:( But I will try next time! So I'm not disappointed now, just do my best for the next! And also I have TOEIC the end of this month. I have to keep studying harder. Though it is very tough for me to do it, I just want to improve my English skills!
The payday comes tomorrow !!!yay! I really want to hang out with lots money;)