Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why?

About a week ago I was walking on the main road in Shibuya,which I dispise very much for its stifled air and the absence of nature,I spotted a old man advertising sth with a board in his hand.
After five hours when I was walking I saw the man again,it seemed that it`s his job standing on the road all day long.It was the most upsetting moment I came across in those days;why on the world is there the kind of jobs whose tasks can be done by nonanimate things,like machines.
The point I want to make is that the people who are doing the kind of jobs can`t learn anything because they aren`t expected to use their wisdom to do the job,make mistakes and learn from them,they are just standing all day long.I want to talk to the people,supervisors, who are hiring people for the kind of jobs and ask them to stop doing so;although it may seem very paradoxical,I believe that especially the poor people who didn`t receive proper education and expected to do the kind of jobs,from which they seldom learn new things ,are the last droves who shold be working like that.Boy,it`s still upsetting me......